February 09, 2008

Extreme Makeover Home Edition


This Sunday, February 10th, some of my prints will be seen on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It's a two-hour episode that airs at 8 pm EST/7 Central on ABC. If you get the chance, tune in!

Back in the fall, someone from the show contacted me and asked if I'd be willing to donate a few prints. When I asked how she found my website, she said that she did a search on the word "zen", as she was looking for photographs on that theme. She found one of my photographs on StumbleUpon, which lead her to my website. Yeah Internet! You still blow my mind from time to time.

The second photograph shown above, "The Hanging Garden", was turned into a wall mural, and it probably will be the only photograph you will actually see, going by other episodes I've seen.

I'll publish a few photos from the show soon.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition

5 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Love your photographs...found you through etsy. I esp. love the house pic.

Anonymous said...

D'oh! I wasn't the first one to comment. Stupid computers.
Anyway, good luck in blog land, gorgeous!
I expect frequent postive references to yours truly...and/or to your skyrocketing photography career:)
About EMHE, I've been getting alot of "I didn't see Irene's photos on TV" emails today. Looks like some screen captures will be in order.

Irene said...

Thanks Abbey!

TB: Ask, and ye shall receive :)

Unknown said...

Looks fabulous Irene.
Thrilled for you!

Kitkuare said...

that's awesome! and what amazing photographs as well :)