July 30, 2008

Weather forecast for Paris: blurry with intermittent sweet spots





One of my favourite lenses these days is the Lensbaby. It creates the most wonderful blur, and gives you a great deal of control over where the sweet spot is (the part that's in focus). Not only that, but it is one of the strangest looking lenses out there, and I always get a few perplexed glances whenever I have it on my camera. Plus, it's fun to use. You get to twist it, press buttons, and turn knobs. It takes a lot of work to get blurry photographs people.

Paris was the perfect place to play with my baby. To be continued. J'en suis certaine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Looks like fun.

Liz said...

OH, ça c'est formidable! how totally wonderful are those photos and that lens... thanks for the link to the lens place!