August 03, 2009

A seagull saga

TB and I are going on vacation for the next couple of weeks. We'll be getting a dose of big city (NYC, where we're going to a taping of The Colbert Report) and beach (Virginia). If all goes well, we'll get some sun, I'll return a shade other than my usual pale ivory, and I'll have cards and cards full of photos. Have a fabulous August!

P.S. I just found out that Meryl Streep is the guest the night we'll be attending the taping !!

In the meantime .... seagulls!










16 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love seagulls.

aimee said...

these pictures are gorgeous!! :D

Kristybee said...

Have a wonderful time! What a wonderful guest..I'd love to see Meryl :D Lovely shots, as always ♥

Anonymous said...

what kind of camera do you use? email or just replay with a comment and ill see it. email: planetshhh@hotmail.com

chiaroscuro said...

So lovely, have a wonderful vacation!

terreur said...

i absolutely LOVE the first one! were these taken in/around montreal?

Melanie said...

wow! what amazing photos!

Jan's camera said...

Hi, I just came across your blog. Your photos are lovely. I just love Meryl Streep. Lucky you. Love the seagull photos.

Unknown said...

I literally gasped when I saw that first image - breathtaking!

jennifer lorton said...

So beautiful! Jonathan, is that you?

Geisslein said...

love them all! seagulls are really beautiful!

Caroline said...

I have never thought a seagull could be pretty. Thanks for opening up my eyes. Your photos are gorgeous!!!

the wild raspberry said...

your photography is amazing!!!
love the rainy night post...
chasity

Bethelyn K. Photography said...

that sounds so fun!!! loving these dramatic images of summer at the beach. have a great trip!!!

Katrina said...

these are absolutely perfect, and the colors too.

Anna Stohr said...

oh my god, this photography is AMAZING!