October 23, 2012

Forest Bathing







A walk in the woods. Ahhh. It's so good for you. I found this interesting article about why that's so. I love that the Japanese have a special word - shinrin-yoku - meaning "forest bathing". From now on, instead of saying I'm going for a walk in the woods, I think I'll say I'm going to go bathe in the forest.

landscape canvas prints
landscape photos
city photos
nature framed prints
trees photos
nyc photos paris art paris photos paris canvas prints paris framed prints architecture photos architecture photo canvas prints nature art nature photos new york photos new york canvas prints iceland photos black and white photos animals photos tree canvas prints animal photos animal canvas prints hearts art

8 comments:

Victoria said...

Love these pictures! Especially the last one with the lamp post peeking through the tree.

Miss having a forest nearby to walk through.

Anonymous said...

Your photographs are breathtaking!
And I loved the article on "forest bathing". It is exactly how I feel when I go to the Arboretum.
Thank you for all the beauty you share!
May every autumn leaf fluttering down be a wish on its way to you*~*~*~*
~Pamela

tinajo said...

Amaaazing colors, love the pics!

Le papillon de Gaston said...

such wonderfull pictures , thank you to share it.....

Charis said...

Beautiful... especially the last one.. like Narnia!

Nanni-li said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Lopez Moral | Landscape art said...

A beautiful work, very good blog.

Mortti Saarnia said...

Absolutely beautiful colour, u have selected a wonderful series!